Gionee is going to announce it’s W909 which is Clamshell on March 29 which got certified by TENAA in China last month. The company has recently sent out press invites for the phone’s unveiling on March 29. The W909 is the successor for Gionee W900S that was recently made available in Chinese market.
The Gionee W909 is powered by MediaTek MT6755 octa-core Helio P10 64-bit SoC cloacked at 2 GHz coupled with Mali-T860 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The mobile sports a 4.2-inch (720 p) HD dual touch screen displays. It includes a 16MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera. There is a fingerprint sensor below the LED flash at back side.
Gionee W909 Key Features
- 4.2-inch dual touch screen displays with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 128GB)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 128GB)
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 124.6×62.5×16.4mm, Weight: 210 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS