Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Xiaomi has recently announced that it will be launching its Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 successor Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India through Flipkart. This handset will only be available to Indian consumer through eCommerce website, Flipkart.
The dual-SIM (Micro+Nano) Redmi Note 4 sports a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 401ppi. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It runs MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display,witj resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU (China) / Sapdragon processor (India)
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors